Account DirectorPosted on May 22 2021
Zozimus is looking for an Account Director. Reporting to the EVP, Director of Client Relations, this is a strategic role in account management that will primarily involve building client relationships, driving account strategy & planning, and team leadership & development.
Responsibilities – Client Relationships:
- Overall management/key contact of client account(s) including the creation and communication of effective brand strategies, fees, contract negotiations and oversight of all client relations and presentations.
- Builds and manages senior client relationships (expectations, communications, escalation, etc.).
- Develops and implements added value branding ideas for client to generate new revenue streams for the agency. Keeps in-depth insights of the client’s business, specific product/service and competition top of mind and makes adjustments accordingly during campaigns.
- Able to effectively interpret and lead regarding measurement reporting across channels.
- Seen as an integral part of the client’s marketing organization and as a strategic partner helping to identify opportunities for growth.
- Holds monthly, quarterly and annual meetings to review accounts to ensure account health is intact.
- Acts as a key contact to clients, attends all campaign presentations, shoots and edits.
- Has a deep understanding of production steps and processes.
- Reviews monthly client P&Ls against agreed-upon client fees and analyzes the impact on account and agency profitability.
- Problem solves on account and production issues, knows when to involve EVP of Client Services.
- Manages and facilitates new business pitches when requested.
- Identifies opportunities to refine the agency workflow and process on an ongoing basis.
- Facilitates & nurtures relationships with partner firms (production, web development, media planning/buying, etc.)
- Acts as “go-to” person for internal teams, regardless of account/client involvement.
Responsibilities – Internal Management:
- Responsible for ensuring that the account plan is a comprehensive, multi-layered strategy.
- Review overall program metrics and creative to ensure compliance to quality on all client deliverables set forth in the creative brief.
- Works closely with creative, strategy, performance and social teams to set the tone for accounts.
- Provides leadership and professional development to department, mentors and trains employees.
- Involved in overall department growth and agency profitability.
To apply send your cover letter and resume with the subject "Account Director" to Stacy Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org