Zozimus is looking for a Social Media Specialist to join our award-winning team. Reporting to the Social Media Manager, this position will be responsible for creating organic content for clients that will help them meet their KPIs.
The ideal candidate will be an expert in all the major social platforms and are up-to-date on the trends and news pertaining to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn, and have knowledge of other networks (TikTok, Snapchat). What you don’t know, you are excited to figure out
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work with clients and account teams to develop and maintain comprehensive social media strategies based on client objectives and goals.
- Create strategy briefs for social media initiatives and campaigns.
- Develop strategic content calendars for multiple social media platforms for clients.
- Create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns
- Write and edit long and short form content and/or create visual content, optimized for each platform
- Define key performance indicators and conduct ongoing monitoring, reporting, and analysis of social media platforms and campaigns in order to make future recommendations.
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
- At least 3 years of experience working on social media.
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills are required
- Experience executing social media content strategy
- Experienced working in Sprout and Hootsuite.
- Experience with graphic design/video editing tools like Canva, Lumen5, Kapwing, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Results-oriented team player with the ability to build and maintain productive relationships with peers and cross-functional teams
- Ability to work independently, execute tasks efficiently, and be flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- Excellent organizational / time management skills and ability to effectively manage multiple projects, set priorities, and execute on tight deadlines
- Attentiveness to detail to ensure accuracy and quality of work