SEO LeadPosted on March 17 2021
Zozimus is looking for an SEO Lead to join our Performance Marketing team. Reporting to the EVP of Performance Marketing & Analytics, this position leads the development, implementation and ongoing optimization of leading-edge organic search campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be able to project as a subject matter expert to a wide range of clients in the e-commerce and lead generation space; to build and maintain successful client, intra-department and team relationships; to collaboratively lead teams of SEO colleagues, delegating tasks and meeting deadlines; and to lead internal and client-facing meetings.
- Technical SEO: Own technical SEO for client websites. You will be responsible for onsite technical SEO strategy and will partner with our SEO Director to implement and oversee all technical SEO initiatives.
- Onsite SEO Strategy: Identify opportunities for traffic growth such as site infrastructure, keyword selection, on-page factors, and scalable content.
- SEO Roadmap: Build and prioritize the SEO roadmap based on estimated opportunity, level of effort, and risk to help clients acquire new customers through organic search.
- Keyword Strategy: Track and report on top keywords, monthly changes, and opportunities for growth. Working alongside our performance team, this candidate will use paid insights to help inform organic keyword opportunities.
- 5+ years of experience in SEO roles with increasing responsibilities
- Experience with tools such as SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs, ScreamingFrog and SiteBulb
- Excel in Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Understanding of page speed monitoring and optimization
- Data-driven, analytical mindset with tactical experience driving projects to completion
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Passion and curiosity
- You’ve built, and even broken, your own website (even a simple WordPress website)
To apply send your cover letter and resume with the subject "SEO Lead candidate" to Stacy Walsh at email@example.com