WE’RE A DIGITAL MARKETING + ADVERTISING & PR AGENCY
GO TO MARKET (GTM), ANNUAL PLANNING
Strategies that create forward momentum
Whether you work with Zozimus to (re)define your brand, or it is already established, the next initiative is often determining how best to accomplish your business goals via advertising, marketing, PR and other opportunities.
Depending on your corporate needs Zozimus will create either a broader Go to Market plan (GTM), or a more focused campaign plan.
We take strategy seriously.
“Results are now measured so often, and the advertising and marketing landscape continues to shift and fragment, that a 12-month plan is becoming the longest timeline we prefer to recommend.”
GMT Plan vs. Campaign Plan
Campaign planning is part of a larger GTM exercise, so the outputs in a campaign strategy will often be the same as some of the outputs in the GTM exercise. The difference is the breadth of the exercise based on what is most beneficial to your business.
A GTM plan is organized around the classic 4Ps: Price, Product, Place (distribution) and Promotion
- Price: What is your price elasticity and what impact does that have on sales and revenue?
- Product: What evolutions will continue to drive sales amidst the competition, and what opportunities does your company and brand provide for expansion (and possibly contraction)?
- Place (distribution): What are possible channels (physical and digital) to sell your service(s) and meet sales goals? What are new channels to test into?
- Promotion: What are the advertising, marketing and PR platforms and tactics that will meet your business goals and marketing objectives? This includes the idea, and production and media costs.
- Campaign planning is focused on the Promotion “P” and does not include thinking for Price, Product and Place.
The biggest influence in either GMT or campaign planning is how your organization directs us to consider your budget. Some of our partners have very defined budgets and only want ideas and tactics that fit within a defined scope (this scope can already be established prior to working with Zozimus, or we may help you determine the level of investment to accomplish your objectives). Other partners ask us to “dream big” and come back with our best thinking without worrying about budget (we then take selected ideas and do our best to make them work within a real budget). Both approaches result in ideas that will drive your business.
“Zozimus also takes great care to ensure each creative brief is strategically sound, and specifically outlines all requirements so they can be considered at the onset, not only after the first review.”
WE CAN ACHIEVE
GREAT RESULTS TOGETHER
At Zozimus, it’s important to us that we achieve great results, while still maintaining authenticity and thorough strategy for your brand. Our team is committed to working hard to make your dreams come true, while not taking ourselves too seriously in the process. We’re ready to dive into your next campaign together.